This webinar is designed to introduce participants to the safety, financial management and treatment concerns of family members of Problem Gamblers. They will learn key areas for assessing and helping family members. The presentation follows the case of Lupe as attendees address co-morbid disorders, as well as ambiguous, codependent and self-care issues.
At the end of this session, the participant will be able to:
- To understand what the family member experiences
- To review basic safety and comorbid issues
- To practice assessing and treating the case of Lupe
- To learn ambiguity and financial management issues
- To overview common treatment issues for family members
- Who is considered Family?
- Safety issues
- Co-morbid Disorders
- Case of Lupe
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Financial Management
- Self-Care and Support