This webinar is designed to help participants learn how to utilize a spirituality assessment as a treatment tool. During the session, we will look at the background and rationales of addressing spirituality in an objective multicultural conversation, in order to allow the client’s spirituality to inform treatment action and influence client motivation for right actions and self-regulation.
At the end of this session, the participant will be able to:
- Define some terminology used to discuss spirituality;
- Discuss self-regulation in the client recovery process;
- Describe the role of spiritual assessment in a therapeutic environment;
- Ask questions that will inform therapy in regard to a client’s spiritual beliefs.
- Why the need to address spirituality
- Spiritual assessment questions