During this hour-long session, the final of a 3-part series, attendees will learn how to use the provided forms to: explore and quantify the gambler’s behaviors and attitude towards money; determine the severity of the gambler’s financial problems; snapshot the gambler’s current budget vs. income and determine solvency; track their money and set a budget going forward; and avoid barriers against money triggers.
At the end of this session, the participant will:
- Be able to initiate a conversation about money with their patients;
- Work with their clients to snapshot their budget vs. income, and develop a functional budget;
- Educate their clients to track and responsibly spend money, and pay bills;
- Have a working knowledge of the Pressure Relief system, developed by GA.
- Talking About Money with Clients Review
- Money Exercises
- Gamblers Anonymous Pressure Relief